Thursday, March 24, 2011

Work and work... COME ON!!!

So my post yesterday was a little bit shorter than I would have liked, and much more somber. Well, glad I'm done with that, not that the issue is resolved, but I am done with the somber demeanor. I mean, I can only stay down so long, at some point it's important to take what you're given and make the most of it.

Work today has been productive, for whatever reason (could be the extra half hour of sleep I took when I slept until 8:30), I felt extraordinarily motivated. My motivation was primarily due to my want to prove the moronic lady who called my at eleven o'clock at night wrong. Insisting that she had done EVERYTHING our documentation stated was required for installing a new workstation with our software, she was still having problems. I knew precisely what she'd done wrong, and I told her, but she continued to insist I was incorrect. Woke up, bolted into work, and within thirty seconds of arriving I called this thorn in my side of a woman! Needless to say, I was right, she was wrong, and it was not a difficult fix. I guess the most frustrating aspect of that situation was she called me asking for my expertise, and my help, she deferred to me, and still refused to accept the information I was giving her. Why ask if you're not willing to receive? Its been a work and work sort of day, as soon as one item is completed, another is waiting for me to begin. Luckily I still have that productive mentality, but if it starts to fade I may need to be resuscitated!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Steven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment