Sunday, March 20, 2011

The first, hopefully, but potentially the last!

Alright, so I have a friend I've been talking to lately who has a blog, and she writes on it seemingly daily, or close to. I don't know if I will be all that disciplined, because lets face it, I'm just not the disciplined sort of guy, but people are rarely satisfied with the amount I talk to them individually, and are constantly complaining because I don't have the time to catch them up about the current happenings of my life! So this is it, this is my ATTEMPT at finding a way to make my friends and loved ones more easily involved and informed of my life!


The changes! Oh the changes that have happened to me lately! Well, obviously they've been pretty big, and they're taking a long time to get over. When I refer to they, I guess I'm also primarily referring to my break up with my fiance. We broke up after 4 solid years of dating, living together, and virtually being married. As much as it hurts, it's also a time I wouldn't trade for anything, I learned a lot about relationships, my part and deficiencies in them, and what I want from a partner. I'll say this, I will not bad mouth my ex, she is an amazing person, with one of the best spirits I've ever seen, she is very caring and took more abuse than deserved from me. So, if there's someone to be bad mouthed through it all, it's me, but the reasons aren't going on here!

What else though? Lately there hasn't been much change, but there is bound to be some big ones coming up, as I am going to need to find a new place to live when my lease expires. My dogs will be so sad to lose their nice comfy deck that they love to sleep on, when the weather is nice, they hate me when I put them on there and it's cold obviously.

Not a whole lot on the changes front apparently, but that's the life we live for the most part, people try to preserve their sedentary lifestyles as much as possible. Anyways, this was my introductory post to let people know that hopefully there will be more posts in the future. Night all!

Steven out!

No comments:

Post a Comment