Sunday, November 18, 2012

Heart Rate at a Million

Boy, its been a long time since I posted on here, and seemingly every time is about something similar. This time is no different...

The same person I posted about before I'm posting about again. She hasn't left my thoughts or attention, and I don't think she ever will. I've been waiting, and though you never want to see anyone hurt, its always been a hope of mine that maybe someday the opportunity will present itself.

I'm not saying the opportunity is entirely there, but for the first time there seems for me, to be a glimmer. And let me say, if there is,  if there is just one shot, it will be the only one I need. I will never let her go, because there isn't anything I wouldn't do to see her happy, to make sure everything she wants, needs, and enjoys is provided to her by me.

Please, just let this be real. Please let this be a legitimate opportunity to follow and pursue what I've wanted to since I first met her.

In case my posts go unread anymore, don't worry, I didn't write it to be seen, just to get it out of my brain somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment