Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas

Ever notice how much Christmas stresses the fuck out of people? Seriously, people freak out when it comes to Christmas. Did I get something for everyone in my life? Am I getting everything I want? Who loves me? Who needs me to love them? Presents presents presents! CHILL THE FUCK OUT PEOPLE!

Guys and gals, it's supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be about loving others and giving a bit of yourselves. My buddy Seth showed quite a bit of selflessness, he received an unexpected Christmas bonus from his work. Seth could have done quite a bit with his bonus, but his first thought was to use the whole thing and buy his friends Christmas presents. It was very touching when he came over and told me he had my gift, and had spent a lot of time and effort finding the perfect one for me. I'm very lucky, I have a lot of selfless people in my life. They're all great influences and stand as great examples on how to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment