Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.

That's the motto ladies and gents! Big money. Big women. Big fun. I haven't been living this recently though, and you know what? I don't like my life nearly as much when I'm not. It's not a happy place to be. It's not all that fun. And you know what? It's time to get back some fun in life!

Big money. Alright, this might be the one I'm living alright, and soon I get to get out of my mom's house and enjoy the fruits of my labor on my own! Thank you JEEBUS! Because I can't take this no MAS!

Big women. Now when I say this, I don't mean size, come on peeps. I got nothing against all women, I mean big women in terms of personality and facilitating big fun! And I have that, and even though our relationship is just a fucked up nightmare that's as undefined as my Step Father's abs, she facilitates big fun!

Big fun! This is most important, I need to get my big fun on. Gym routine maintained, watch my favorite shows, get out of my house. Get out of my head. Get done with this test. And enjoy my life!

This is short, but hey, so am I! But, come on peeps, let's implement the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment